Unfortunately the term Internet Marketing is so often used, people have become blase` about it. In reality the Internet is a real jewel to market in and a lot of people are either apprehensive about putting their toe in the water, or just shrug it off because they think its not for them…… All I can say is THINK TWICE about the opportunities that lie here.
From your laptop in any location in the world as long as you have an Internet connection you will have access to a growing market. The whole industry, including Internet banking has become easier and simpler (more customer orientated).
Well that’s a big question. You can make it as difficult or as simple as you like. Instead of a conventional shop on the corner, you have yourself a website, blog or a news letter to keep in contact with your customers or clients. Of course you will always want to grow your customer base so you will need to set up a system to advertise. This is so people will find out about you and your products on the Internet. This can be done as cheaply or as expensive as you want.
The cheaper you advertise the more time and effort is required from you……..Setting up a Blog is the easiest and cheapest way to get yourself and your niche’s (multiple) out there to the world. Remember with the Internet there are no country or continent boundaries….. To start off decide what is best for you and then stick to it until its perfected i.e. getting the results you are looking for, so stay focused…..
Here’s a short checklist in choosing a niche product to market and how. (Start of with one and then add to it).
1. What are people interested in, are willing to spend money for and what are you interested in or have knowledge about. This business could last a number of years so you need some fun and motivation to carry you through.
2. You will want to sell information products such as eBooks, audio or visual, membership sites such as clubs, forums, workshops and so on. These could be on weight loss through diet and exercise. How to lift those sagging body parts. How to revitalize your lifestyle though developing healthy habits. How to choose your wardrobe to suit your body and personality type. Finding love and keeping it. How to stretch your income and enjoy it. Parenting or relationship problems. How to improve your golf handy cap by three and so on.
3. Deciding on a Domain name (called URL). This is important as this is the introduction the world will have to your blog/shops site . It needs to be catchy and related to your niche, as short and as easy to spell as possible and end in .com unless there is a very good reason to have . org or .net. Domain names can be bought anywhere but I recommend: www.GoDaddy.com
4. Hosting site…. I use Hostgator to host my sites. I can host as many domain names at no extra cost. This means all my different niches and campaigns can be managed through one account for not a cent extra. I have access to free website tools such as Fantastico and WordPress to build my site and have a cpanel to manage my site with. Really recommended: Hostgator.com
5. Always be list building…..Building your list of people who are interested in your niche (potential customers) is the foundation to Internet marketing. You need to capture your readers primary e mail address in order to send news letters to. It is vital to your business to build a relationship with your readers so they can get to know and trust you. This is done by giving good advice and promoting products that you use personally or know are worth while.
6. Follow up the people who buy from you to find out if they are happy with your product, need help or have any questions. They will more likely to buy from you again. So many customers are lost due to poor follow up. It is better to keep a customer than finding some one new to sell to…
7. This is easiest done using an auto responder and setting up an Opt in form or what is called a SQUEEZE PAGE. This captures the interested person’s email address, sets up an automatic thank you response, manages news letters and is used to send out broadcasts to your customers about new products on offer. The auto responder I use and recommended is: Aweber.com
Remember by setting up a squeeze page or op tin box you start to develop a list of potential customers interested in your niche…….
To sign up for a “List Profit Secrets Course“ Click Here:
** Christina Saunders**